Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

 

DSC01228

All this year I have struggled with how big my kids are becoming.  I drove past a sign for MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) the other day and almost hyperventilated as I realized I was a few short months from having everyone in school all day,every day.  It was the moment I heard a little voice whisper “just one more…”  I know, we need another child like we need a hole in the head, but I’m just not ready to let them grow up.  Every once in awhile, I glance to my side and see these beautiful, tall!, girls in skinny jeans and boots.  Catch a scent of perfume and manicured nails around a starbuck’s latte and my heart just stops.  For heaven’s sake, put rocks on your head or something, but quit growing so fast!  Yet another sign- B directed the cleaning and degooping of the pumpkin and even managed her helper well. 

No comments: