Saturday, July 4, 2009

Taking Care of Daddy

Daddy had a little accident this week. A large tail gate from a metal wagon came down on his head and knee. He has stitches in his head and Mama shaved off some of his hair! His knee is very swollen and he can't stand up without crutches. The doctor will tell us next week what will have to be done to his knee. Mama says you can tell how much he hurts because he put himself to bed when we got back from the emergency room and she didn't even have to yell at him. I can't help Daddy much, but at least I don't jump on the bed like my partner J does and I don't try to drive trucks around the crutches. I decided the best thing for me to do was curl up beside Daddy and just snuggle him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Missy said...

L, you take good care of your daddy and we will keep him in our prayers!