Thursday, December 11, 2008

Recently Heard Around Our House

Brian: (laughing while L made funny faces) " What did we do before we had L to adore"

B: "When are we going to adopt another baby?"
Me: "Do you want another baby?"
B: "Yes, J would make a good big brother."

On a worksheet about communities by H
Question: What fun things can you do in your community?
Answer: In my community, I can climb on my cow's hay.

Question: Name two things that make your community a good place to live.
Answer: From my house you can see a good sunset and you can see cows.

While studying for B's upcoming social studies test
Question: What are two responsibilities of every American citizen?
B: " To pay taxes and ..... I can't remember the other one.
Me: " Yes , you can. We got to East Allen to do this."
B: "CAKEWALK"

Okay, perhaps one of our basic responsibilities is not to cakewalk for the fire department,and few people would probably list their community strengths as being able to see cows, but it sure makes me love the world I live in.

No comments: