Tuesday, May 10, 2011

There is more story to this but....

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but I am not taking pictures of these events.  I am completley immersed in One Thousand Gifts so I am trying to be thankful.  This week I am thankful for...
  • Our lovely preacher's wife for bringing food while Brianna and I were at Vanderbilt
  • Friends, inlaws, and help that did whatever needed to be done while we were at Vandy
  • A doctor that lets Brianna break food rules so she'll eat
  • A child old enough to finally understand eating= go home
  • Wonderful friends that take over the care of my kids when one in a million accidents happen
  • Cheer dad that drove me to urgent care despite concerns I might vomit in his car and the looks I am sure he got from the staff.
  • Cell phones (I am sure this thanks will be short lived)
  • Big sunglasses
  • Clorox wipes
  • Aunt Lana's homemade soap that removes really awful smells better than anything else I know
  • Multiple PBS channels thanks to our new local cable
  • A really great husband
These, like the tales of my Dad biting his tongue half off, the ski trip with a migraine, and Brian's assorted injuries, will be the stories we will tell forever.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Great list. It's always good to remind yourself: "SOMEDAY I will laugh about these things" Hope your eye is healing!!