Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fountain Run Airfield


You just never know what will happen at the CPC Field Day. From that small beginning where most attendees were from the local FFA and Sara and I did the desserts to 1200 steaks served and airplanes on site. Not sure what I think about a runway built by bush hog. I was also a little taken back when the pilot turned the plane by hand. I mean he got out, picked up tail and walked the plane around. It was wild. The kids and Brian had a great time. That's right, I kept both feet on the ground.







2 comments:

Brian C said...

I had a blast. I may buy a plane and learn to fly.

Rebecca said...

Better wait until after your Disney trip so that you can ensure that there won't be anymore accidents.

Did you ever hear Pappaw tell his story of going up in a tiny plane way back in the day before he met Mammaw? I think it was at a fair or festival of some sort.